Drawing Sound Workshop
Join artist Gina Mollett in the Camelia House for this workshop exploring experimental and creative ways to capture sound through line, colour, shape and texture. What does sound look like? How does it feel?
- Free Mobility parking (with Blue Badge) in main car park and near the entrance to Wollaton Hall
- Lift access to gallery floors and toilets
- A ‘Changing Places’ toilet and height-adjustable bench; we ask people to bring their own slings and register before use at the Courtyard Shop or Potting Shed.
Accessible toilets are in the courtyard 9am-5pm and near the play park 5pm-8pm
- Induction loop access across areas of the site.
- Tactile models of the park and hall in Lower Courtyard near the Potting Shed.
- Wheelchair access to the main hall. NOTE: Stairs feature on tour routes.
- Sensory experience in the formal garden.
- Manual wheelchairs available for use in hall and gardens. These can be collected from the hall and courtyard shop on arrival.