Family Fun Day at Wollaton Hall
Visit Wollaton Hall on Saturday 15th February to explore its fascinating secret specimen collection and be wowed by full-sized human body collages from Keith Bloody Mary and Dr Lisa Chakrabarti, exploring ageing and exercise.
- Free Mobility parking (with Blue Badge) in main car park and near the entrance to Wollaton Hall
- Lift access to gallery floors and toilets
- A ‘Changing Places’ toilet and height-adjustable bench; we ask people to bring their own slings and register before use at the Courtyard Shop or Potting Shed.
Accessible toilets are in the courtyard 9am-5pm and near the play park 5pm-8pm.
- Induction loop access across areas of the site.
- Tactile models of the park and hall in Lower Courtyard near the Potting Shed.
- Wheelchair access to the main hall. NOTE: Stairs feature on tour routes.
- Sensory experience in the formal garden.
- Manual wheelchairs available for use in hall and gardens. These can be collected from the hall and courtyard shop on arrival.