- This event has passed.
Habitats Walk: Hands-on nature walk at Bennerley Viaduct
15 February | 10:30 am - 3:30 pmFree
Enjoy a fun family nature walk at Bennerley Viaduct.
- Learn about habitats, food webs, and how to encourage nature in your backyard
- Make your own bug hotel to take home
- Enjoy a simple structured walk and fun activities over 1.5 miles under and over the viaduct
- Explore the new nature area volunteers are creating
- Walk along the old railway line on the new deck, with amazing views above the Erewash Valley
Tickets should be booked only for children taking part. Adults and non-participating children do not need a ticket, but are welcome to come along as we respect that families come in many sizes! The event is free, but a suggested donation of £3 to Friends of Bennerley Viaduct is appreciated. Suitable for ages 5-12.
On Thursday 15 February, there will be two walks, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.